|The 98th Annual Elderly Choice Awards|
Grace Gallagher telling everyone stop watching "So Random!".
|Seen in||"Random Acts of Disrespect"|
|Starring|| Sonny Munroe|
This awards show focuses on how difficult it is for elderly people to make a choice. As seen, Sonny (Elderly Woman #1) and Tawni (Elderly Woman #2) are reciting the names of the nominees for The Golden Walker Award in the category "Best Old People in a Show About Old People". The nominees are Wheezers of Waverly Place, That's So Graven, and Nana Montana. After they are announce the nominees, they begin complain about how they want to use the bathroom and how they cannot see. Nico (Elderly Man #1) and Grady (Elderly Man #2) are checking Sonny and Tawni characters out. Grace Gallagher, the person to present the award, was offended and to that she says never to watch So Random! again. The sketch ends with Sonny and Tawni being pelted by random items thrown by their elderly audience.
- Sonny Munroe as Elderly Woman #1
- Tawni Hart as Elderly Woman #2
- Nico Harris as Elderly Man #1
- Grady Mitchell as Elderly Man #2
- Grace Gallagher as Presenter
- This awards show is sponsored by soup.
- This was the last sketch So Random! will perform about old people.
- All shows said parodies Disney Channel shows.
- Wheezers of Waverly Place- Wizards of Waverly Place
- That's So Graven- That's So Raven
- Nana Montana- Hannah Montana