Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|So You Think You Can PP Dance?|
|Seen in||"You've Got Fan Mail"|
|Parody of||So You Think You Can Dance|
|Starring|| Sonny Munroe|
So You Think You Can PP Dance? is a sketch in "You've Got Fan Mail".
The presenter (Sonny) introduces the contestants on the stage, each of whom need to go to the bathroom. While they're dancing, each character does a different type of dance she lets out many water-related jokes to try to make them go, thus disqualifying them from the competition. To make matters even worse for the contestants, Rainn (Sonny) says that the competition is sponsored by water and then pours a glass of water, and all the contestants run into the toilets.
- Sonny Munroe as Raain Showers
- Tawni Hart as Flo
- Zora Lancaster as Pia
- Nico Harris as Agua
- Grady Mitchell as Wee Diddy
- When they all want to go to the toilet, Tawni was in first which means she was out of the contest first.
- This sketch is a parody of So You Think You Can Dance. Sonny's costume may be a reference to the So You Think You Can Dance host, Cat Deeley.
- The main idea is to be the last one standing.
- Zora didn't really dance, all she did was twirl.
- All the characters names was referred to water.